The Powertex UK Design Team have created some gorgeous art and craft projects that you find here in the magazine. However, we know that Powertex Addicts everywhere are also being very creative, making some beautiful projects and having brilliant ideas for their Powertex supplies.
So while the design team are taking a break from their blogs it’s time for you to share your creations in the Powertex UK Monthly Challenge!
The Powertex UK Monthly Challenge is back in 2020 and we’d love you to join us!
Every month, Tracey will post a new theme or prompt for us to use and this month it’s an all time favourite! There’s a prize to be won each month too, all the details are below.
January’s theme – Alice in Wonderland
Claire from Powertex UK HQ wrote a short verse to inspire you:
“Drink me! Pots of tea all around
‘I’m late,’ said Rabbit diving into the ground
The Cheshire Cat smiled down at Alice
Roses painted red in the Queen of Hearts palace.”Claire Ivins
There’s a project for everyone in this popular theme so what will you choose?
Beginners welcome, any style you like
Beginners and more experienced Powertex artists and crafters are all welcome. Just show the team how you create with Powertex and the theme. Be as creative as you like, in any style you like!
A 5% Off voucher for www.powertex.co.uk will be given to a winner each month! Entries will also appear on here in the magazine as a feature in a monthly themed blog to showcase your creative projects.
You can find all the details you need about entering below.
- On the 5th of each month a new prompt will be posted in The Powertex Studio Facebook group.
- A photo album in the group will be opened on the same day for you to post your entries.
- Entries need to be posted in the album by 25th of the month when the album will be closed.
- Entries can be old or new Powertex projects and can be in any style you choose. Please use the theme of the month.
- Post a good photo of your entry with a description of what Powertex products you’ve used.
- Winners will be chosen by the Powertex UK team. Please note, prize vouchers can only be given to UK entries.
- Winners will be notified at the end of the month.
- Photos of your projects may be shared in a Powertex UK Mixed Media Magazine article about the Challenge.*
If you’d like a bit more inspiration, these Alice inspired creations are by the design team of 2018.
Grab your Powertex and create something from Wonderland! See you in The Powertex Studio with your entry.
*All shared entries will be shared with the creator’s Facebook account name. Magazine articles will be shared on Powertex UK social media channels. If you do not wish your projects to be shared in this way, please do not enter them into the challenge.