I just love a bit of Halloween Fantasy. Have you seen the FAB new stencil – ‘The End’ ? Perfect for Spooky makes.
I used Easy Coat decoupage medium to apply stamped images from the Chocolate Baroque ‘Texture Fragments’ to the background. I also used Easy Structure Paste applied through the stencils and some onto the background and impressed with the stamps for added texture.
No fabric was included in this one but I used a lot of paper cut shapes treated with Transparent Powertex; great for stiffening, gluing and sealing the embellishments.
I hope that you enjoy my spooky scene. Thank for reading Anne.
- 30 X 22.5cm stretched canvas
- 30 X 30 cm Stencil (The End)
- Powertex Hardener (Transparent and Ivory)
- Easy Coat Mat Medium
- Easy Structure Paste
- Bister (Green and Yellow)
- Chocolate Baroque Stamps (Texture Fragments)
- Brusho Powders (Lemon and Leaf Green)
- Alcohol Markers
- StazOn Inkpad (Jet Black)
- Gilding wax (gold)
- Tissue paper, card (white and black)
- Electronic cutting files were used to cut the bats, spiders and ferns. The skeletons, pumpkin and vines were cut using dies.